Monday, September 23, 2013

Living the Camp Life - Rinker Mountain Retreat part 2

Hello, paladins! Hope your week has kicked off to a great start!
Mine sure did, reminiscing about the most amazing time that I have had in a while!

I thought I'd share some more pictures from the retreat...just because I am superdupertruper excited about it!


Firstly, here are some pictures of the nature art that we all made:

(I don't remember who did what, but let's take a moment to appreciate the amazing work that all these people did!)
 
Nature art - Circle of Life And Death
Photo by Rolyn Rollins
                           
Nature Art - Symbolic of a tower
Photo by Rolyn Rollins
         And finally, here's mine!

Photo by Rolyn Rollins



And here's pictures of us campers planting our plants during the morning meditation!

My super-photogenic fellow campers
Photo by Rolyn Rollins



Me and David Bost (D-Bo) Chilling
Photo by Rolyn Rollins

This is one trip I would recommend to every student!
It truly was a marvelous experience, not just in terms of what we learnt, but the time we spent together to get to know each other and ourselves better.

Hope you all have an amazing week with tons of stories to tell!

Until my next post,
Warm Love
Bhavya Sharma

bhavya.sharma@furman.edu


Photography Credits - Rolyn Rollins
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment